Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Converting F4V format
- June 5, 2016 at 8:31 PM #90641humble357Member
I have begun downloading videos that are in F4V coding. Some are 1080 and some are in the new 4K format. I have been loading videos onto a portable hard drive and plugging it into my Samsung LED TV which will play video directly off of the hard drive. However, it will not process F4V format. I have looked around for free (or at least inexpensive) software and the only thing I can find are software like Bigasoft Total Video Converter which is $37. Wondering if there are any other free or less expensive alternatives? Thanks!
- June 6, 2016 at 6:34 PM #214060Kevin McMember
You might try “Handbrake” – it’s free
- June 11, 2016 at 8:18 AM #214083humble357Member
Thanks! It does work!
- June 14, 2016 at 10:57 PM #214089RaziAhmedMember
I like this Converting F4V format + HandBrake
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.