Converting After effects to premier pro

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Converting After effects to premier pro

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Sorry if this isn’t in the right place but I’m a bit stuck – I’ve been using various plug ins in After Effects (Trapcode, Optical Flares, Element 3D) and I’ve finally finished what I wanted to do – now I want to convert it to Premier Pro, I’ve tried using the dynamic link but it comes up with an error code in the corner – “Unspecified Drawing Error” and all that’s on the screen is a 0 second clip/blank screen… I don’t really know what to do here so any help would be extremely appreciated, thank you.

Why not just render the project from After Effects into whatever format you are using in Premiere Pro, and then import the clip into Premiere Pro?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap