Complete video editing studio equipment to buy

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Complete video editing studio equipment to buy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I work for a small charity organisation in Cameroon( Africa) and want to help them setup a professional video editing studio. can someone help me with the listing of equipment and software to order. we are also interested in accepting donated equipment or paying a price to get a complete studio. Tel 237677947449 or skype me at christian24035 or e-mail at christian@lukmefcameroon.org

palladini971palladini971
      Participant

A Desktop computer with at least an I5 Processor, a 2 GB Graphics card and two Monitors (these last two items work together, you need the Graphics card to have ports that work with your 2 Monitors. A Surround Sound Audio card is good also.

Now for an Operating System, I would recommend Linux Mint Serena for an Operating System, it is free. It has a very good Video Editing Program, called KDenlive, which is free. Audacity is free Audio editing Program.

I run Linux Mint Serena and I do love it, as long as you can get Internet in that part of Africa, you should be good to go.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap