Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Specialty Topics › Commercial Video › Commercial video production/scripting resources
- June 13, 2013 at 3:53 AM #66507youtubeforbusiness.tvParticipantHi guys just wondering if anybody knew of any free or affordable resources for commercial production, scheduling and script writing information. I'm producing company and product videos and it seems like there's tons of material on writing narrative based scripts and the technical side (camera/lights) of what we do but very little when it comes to do with the actual day to day today on making a living as a videographer
Any suggestions welcome ~ Pete
- June 15, 2013 at 5:37 PM #207870youtubeforbusiness.tvParticipant
I would love it if some of the more acomplished forum members could point me in direction of work that there proud of,
- October 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM #208842jadenParticipant
Video Productions provides all types of services to our their clients including, corporate, video training,marketing videos, construction videos,special events,and more. They provide complete process from original concepts, storyboarding, shooting and post-production.
- October 18, 2013 at 4:07 AM #208863karentbalParticipant
Whether you need video for use online, on broadcast television or some other purpose, a professionally produced video is invaluable.
- June 17, 2014 at 8:48 PM #210640AnonymousInactive
I am not sure about what kind of resources are you talking about. You said you have lots of script and technical support. Commercial production is an art. Make sure you have something creative, not just a copy of something already there. There are lots of commercial production companies out there, which means competition is tight if you want to do it for a living. Creating something unique is a very important thing. In this time of hundreds of commercials appearing in tv, radio and internet every minute , only being unique can get your commercial some attention from audience. About resources you were talking, is that about personal you were talking about or advice about when, where and how to start? Internet can be a help for you in both cases like http://mjmmedia.com/how-to-launch-a-new-business-and-get-100-new-customer-leads-every-week/ . You being in commercial industry, I don’t think I need to explain more about how it can help you.
- June 20, 2014 at 7:04 AM #210678GmandanisParticipant
Check out YouScreenWriter's digital storyteller's online toolkit and learning center, which a one-stop-shop resource, taking you from idea to screen. We just developed this handy DIY social network for commercial videos for businesses, including alll of the tools, expert advice and online marketplace for crowdsourcing of writers, voice over actors and animators => http://www.youscreenwriter.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.