Combining soundtrack and photos to create a film / slideshow?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Combining soundtrack and photos to create a film / slideshow?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I was presented recently by my local Historical Society with nine C-90 Cassette tapes and asked if I could transfer the contents onto .MP3 files. I did this using a cassette player and Audacity running on a PC.

I have now been asked if I can combine the sound track(s) with some photographs. Initially I said that I was sure that this could be done with PowerPoint but have subsequently been asked if I can output them to some more generic format that doesn't depend on access to PowerPoint (or equivalent).

The upshot of this is that I would like to generate a number of .AVI or .MPG files containing the soundtracks and photographs of related places of interest (e.g. the chapel, the village green, etc.).

Can anyone suggest a suitable piece of software and how best to do it?

Many thanks in advance.

Participant

An easy to learn software that can accomplish your task would be Cyberlink PowerDirector. There are frequent sales and online coupons. I think it also can use PP files. A robust user-forum is also very handy. Others here may suggest other software.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap