Color Correction — Panasonic BT-LH2550 Monitor Problem?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Miscellaneous Techniques Color Correction — Panasonic BT-LH2550 Monitor Problem?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello.  I have a Panasonic BT-LH2550 Monitor, and it has already run for 4100 hours. When I show a plain white on the monitor, there's some shadows and slightly yellow at the edge and in the centre. We would like to know if it is a problem that can be fixed or a normal ageing problem. Also, is there any data saying how many hours should this monitor run? If it has been used for over that no. of hours, the ageing symptoms would obviously appear on the monitor , i.e. shadows and yellow corners. I can send you a photo of the monitor if you are not sure what the problem is. Thanks for your answer in advance.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap