Closed Captioning Help!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi, I am new to the world of Closed Captioning and am trying to make all my spots compliant with CC. However, in the digital world, it seems like there are endless variations of how to do closed captioning. And one way that most broadcast stations want there files is in a dual text stream MPEG2 file. This means there are two text streams carrying two Closed Caption streams. One in 608 format (SD), and one in 708 format (HD). However I can't seem to find any software that can embed both of those into the MPEG2 files at the same time other than MacCaption/CaptionMaker which costs a whopping $6000 to do so.

Does anyone know anyother software that can do this for less? Or if not software, are there any good services that can do this inexpesively?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap