Closed Captioning Help!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Lazerbrains
      Participant

Hi, I am new to the world of Closed Captioning and am trying to make all my spots compliant with CC. However, in the digital world, it seems like there are endless variations of how to do closed captioning. And one way that most broadcast stations want there files is in a dual text stream MPEG2 file. This means there are two text streams carrying two Closed Caption streams. One in 608 format (SD), and one in 708 format (HD). However I can't seem to find any software that can embed both of those into the MPEG2 files at the same time other than MacCaption/CaptionMaker which costs a whopping $6000 to do so.

Does anyone know anyother software that can do this for less? Or if not software, are there any good services that can do this inexpesively?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN