Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Employment › Citizen.tv is hiring!
August 23, 2013 at 12:39 AM #69953AndrewParticipant
Hey folks, I'm Andrew.
Our website is working on a next-generation social video platform, and we're now looking for community managers to help build an engaged and active audience.
You can check us out on citizen.tv Video Community – Discover, Share, Collaborate
We've just started posting paid opportunities for content creators who are excellent in social media. We call these people Citizen Pros; they manage each of the different video categories on our website. Let me know if you have questions for applying!
The community categories available are:
• Education & How To
• Auto & Vehicles
• Pets & Animals
• People & Blogs
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Generating video content for your assigned category (see above for category options)
• Sourcing and moderating talent for your assigned category (bring new content creators into the mix to contribute to your category)
• Manage multiple sub-categories within your assigned category
• Arrange featured playlists to show off new talent and best of your category (do not use for self-promotion)
• Develop the social community for your category via Facebook, Twitter, etc
• Moderate and stimulate discussion on your category’s community wall
• Must have experience with content management systems for basic administration and social media management experience
• A stable hi-speed internet connection with a minimum 1mbit upload and 8mbit download speed
How To Apply:
1. Create a profile on Citizen.tv using recent profile picture, showing date in the title.
2. Create a 1 – 3 minute application video explaining why you want to be a Citizen Pro with supporting material and upload the video to your Citizen.tv profile
3. Submit your application online:
Go to Become a Citizen Pro | citizen.tv – Discover, Share, Collaborate and send us a link with your profile URL as well as links to your CV, online portfolio and so on – make sure to include your available start date and chosen area of interest. OR, submit your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.