Chroma Keying in Vegas Pro

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ImJustAKid

Hello, I have been using chroma keyer in vegas pro a couple of times now but this is the first time this has happened.

For example, it is a clip of a vector moving bicycle. I chroma keyed its blue background however a section of it is left behind. Specifically, a rectangle shaped area of it. Now, when I tried moving it via pan/crop, it goes away if I move and resize it to a degree. However, I cannot move it anymore for once I move it back to the left, it appears again.

Please tell me how to fix this. Thank you very much πŸ™‚

ImJustAKid

Please help and thank you

Sounds like a glitch with the software. Sorry bout only thing you can do is 1) check for updates and if that doesn't work 2) contact customer support for Vegas

JackWolcott
      Participant

It's doubtful that this is a software glitch. Seeing a screen shot of your problem would be very helpful as it's difficult to visualize. Also, try posting your problem on the Vegas forum, along with a screen shot and see if some of the Vegas Pro users can help. I use chroma key in Vegas Pro from time to time but have never had a problem with it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors β€” 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.