Chosing a Camcorder

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ukbsktbll
      Participant
      I am looking to buy a camcorder. It will mainly be used for recording my 7 month old. I would like one that will last me and be useful for many years. 
      I was looking over the Canon VIXIA HF52HD. I am very new to this and am not sure what will be best in my situation. I would set the my budget at a 
      max of $400 but I would love to stay under that. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks
      Joseph
      Participant

A Canon Vixia would be an excellent choice for your purposes. The R52 has a larger internal memory than the R50. The R500 has no internal memory. Otherwise they are all the same camera. It's cheaper to buy removable memory than it is to spend extra on the R52. 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Consumer Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN