Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Choppy playback on magix pro 16
- January 16, 2017 at 12:59 PM #92026chuckie28Member
Video was shot at 1080p mp4
Magix pro 2016 premium
- January 16, 2017 at 3:58 PM #215079walsparkyMember
Are you having choppy playback while editing (prior to rendering) in MEP 16?
- January 16, 2017 at 9:30 PM #215080chuckie28Member
While editing. One more issue is there is no audio on the videos. Tried exporting..and there was an error. Couldn’t export.
- February 1, 2017 at 8:10 PM #215123MichaelParticipant
My guess is that the combination of only having 4Gig of Ram could be a problem. Can you change the video playback resolution to a lower quality? That would make it less CPU intensive and help your graphics card cope.
- March 18, 2017 at 10:31 AM #215261priyankeshuMember
change the preview mode to Draft/half on top of video preview window
- May 3, 2017 at 3:36 AM #215514
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.