Cheap Static Camera

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      d3vinw

Hi There, I have a budget of about $1500 for 6 cameras for a curling rink. They will be a static shot over the houses. HD prefered with SDI out, but analog SD is fine as well. Any suggestions?

EddieValiant
      Participant

Are you saying your budget to purchase six cameras is just $1500? If so, the only camera that I know of is the Canon Vixia HF R600, a consumer grade camcorder with HDMI or USB 2 output. There's no camera under $3000 that has an SDI output that I'm aware of, unless you're looking for something used.

d3vinw

I knew that SDI would be a far cry. $1500 isn't all thats available but I dont want to go too much higher then that. 

EddieValiant
      Participant

Going back to original posting – an analog output is getting scarce to find on any camera these days.  I'd recommend viewing B&H Photo and Video's web site, and if you need additional help, give them a call. They have trained salespeople that know their stuff and can make recommendations.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Other Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN