Changes length of individual frames in video

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Changes length of individual frames in video

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I would like to create a movie from approx. 1000 still images , the difficult bit is that I would like to adjust the length of individual frame to match the beat/bass line of a sound track. I have begun a trial importing music (created in “LMMS”) and some still images into Live Movie Maker (Windows 7) which works all right. But I would appreciate it if anyone could suggest a more advanced program then WLMM, that is capable of changing individual frame lengths of imported images.

Participant

It's EASY with Adobe Premiere

Participant

SONYMovie Studio Platinum…. http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/moviestudiope

Participant

Thanks for your comment Ed. I work as a graphic designer, and I've just been told at work that next week I will be getting access to the complete Adobe Creative Suite, which includes Premiere Pro. What  a coincidence! I'm aware that I can import still images in Premiere, but is it possible to then change the lenght of individual frames?

Participant

Most certainly. 

Another hint:  When you add your photos to the timeline (where you will also be able to adjust their length) you may want to utilize "Scale to frame size".

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock media sites — 2019

If you’ve so far avoided using stock media in your projects because of the stigma it carries in certain filmmaking circles, you’re missing out.
homicide-bootstrap