Canon XF100 sound tracks on Prem 6

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

When I drag a clip onto the timeline, the audio from the CanonXF100 populates two tracks. As I edit with key frames I dont want to have to edit the "same" audio twice. I tried dragging it on to mono tracks – same result. I can set the cam to record onto one track – same result. I am very much an amateur hobbyist but would appreciate help.Audio on to one track like usual please?? – Mike

Participant

Canon XF 100 showing two audio tracks on Prem Pro CS6 timelines

Participant

Hi Bumiker123,

I've had this same issue happen to me many times! Instead of explaining what's going on, I figured I'd let this in-depth video from Adobe TV do it for me. You're in luck. This happens to a lot of editors so Adobe decided to answer this precise question on their website! Here's the link: http://tv.adobe.com/watch/short-and-suite/mapping-audio-channels-in-premiere-pro/.

Happy editing!

Dan

Participant

Now and again someone like you comes along – Thank you Dan – Thank you. It exactly solved my problem (although the drop down windows werent quite the same). Now excuse me whilst a happy editor gets to work!!!

Mike

Participant

No problem. Happy Editing Mike!

Dan

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap