Canon XC15 or Sony RX10 IV

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Buying a couple Sony Z150s for educational studio work and had some money left over in the budget that I want to get a small run and gun. I have been following the XC10 and then XC15 and like the videos it gives as well as the fact that the new audio adaptor gives me XLRs, but I have looking at the new RX10 IV too and love the zoom as well as the picture quality and that I can take good stills. The only problem is that the mic input is an 1/8″ connector instead of XLR which means i would have to get a mic. Any thoughts about which one I should invest in?

Participant

Get the SONY IV is much better in everything,and the 4k code from CANON is complicate …
      I have the SONY III and lovi’t

How is the Sony RX10 Mk IV better? Specs and real world experience would be great! The codec itself shouldn't be too much of a problem as I am getting the Sony Z150s which use the equivalent Canon codec (Sony's XAVC-L vs Canon's XF-AVC)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
homicide-bootstrap