Canon VIXIA HF G10 vs Canon XH A1

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Trioxin

I need some help. I’m not a professional here but I’m in need of a digital camcorder that can handle hi def recording with good zoom, image stabilization, audio input for live streaming and recording of episodes for a new news web site/webcast. I can get both of these cams for about the same price right now but which is better? I originally purchased a Sony Handycam HDR-CX440 before realizing it wasn’t going to be good enough. The video it produces might have been okay but there was no audio input. So I found these two cameras for not that much more money and they seem to have a lot more pro features.

If you guys will help me weigh the pros and cons of these two cams it will help me a lot. Also, do either of these cams offer remote control or syncing with multiple cameras as my non-pro handycam does? That’s not really a deal breaker but I’m just wondering.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.