Canon VIXIA HF G10 vs Canon XH A1

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I need some help. I’m not a professional here but I’m in need of a digital camcorder that can handle hi def recording with good zoom, image stabilization, audio input for live streaming and recording of episodes for a new news web site/webcast. I can get both of these cams for about the same price right now but which is better? I originally purchased a Sony Handycam HDR-CX440 before realizing it wasn’t going to be good enough. The video it produces might have been okay but there was no audio input. So I found these two cameras for not that much more money and they seem to have a lot more pro features.

If you guys will help me weigh the pros and cons of these two cams it will help me a lot. Also, do either of these cams offer remote control or syncing with multiple cameras as my non-pro handycam does? That’s not really a deal breaker but I’m just wondering.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap