Canon T2i

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hey all-

Considering purchasing the Canon T2i after Christmas this year.  I'm on a tight budget and was wondering if you all had any suggestions on where to buy it cheap.  Preferably refurbished or new. Thanks!

Participant

Armatos (http://www.armatosvideo.com) and B&H (http://www.bhphotovideo.com)

Both have excellent used equipment departments and both offer extremely competative pricing.

Thanks! I'll check them out.

Austen – I had the T2i, and it is a great camera.  The fixed LCD can be a challenge for high and low angle shots, though.  Its successor model, the T3i, has a swiveling LCD and is a lot more flexible.  The T3i is on closeout right now due to the introduction of the T4i this year. A used T3i with swivel LCD and lens is $569 at Amazon Warehouse Deals right now.  A used T3i body is $499 at Adorama.

Cheers and good luck!

Bill

Hybrid Camera Revolution

Is anyone on the forums selling a new or refurbished T2i?

Yeah, I looked at the T3i, but didn't really think the swivel LCD would be a good thing because the swivel part of it is actually a bit of a breaking point…My thought was to attatch and external monitor to the T2i and that would be good.  I definitly don't want to buy used though-new or refurbished is the way I'm looking to go.  Thanks!  If anyone else knows of a good place to buy refurbished cheap I'd love to hear about it!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best microphone for YouTube — 2021

One of the most common mistakes beginning video producers make is to overlook audio. Little do these beginners know that audiences are quicker to stop watching a video because of lousy sound quality than they are for poor video. Sound...
homicide-bootstrap