Canon EOS 80D or Sony A6300?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, Videomaker forum user! I’m new guy here, i have a some awkward issue about 2 cameras, Canon EOS 80D and Sony A6300. These guys are brand-new camera, and the prices are almost the same. And i need an advice, which is camera should i choose for my videography gear.

So here’s the issue. Actually, i’ve been using Canon since 6 years ago and the video quality is enough for me. Canon just released 80D with great video autofocus and a touchscreen also 1080p 60fps. I love those features and all of my lens are EF or EF-S lens which is extremely compatible to Canon DSLR. In other hand, Sony A6300 is also a great Mirrorless for video! 4K resolution and awesome low-light performance. I’m so confused choosing between these cameras, these cameras have their minus and plus side. 80D doesn’t have 4K resolution nor great Low-light performance. A6300 doesn’t have touchscreen which is makes me a lil bit uncomfortable even with 4D Focus feature and i have to buy lens adapter to fit my EF / EF-S lens to Sony E-Mount (and i heard that if i put adapter to Sony camera, the AF feature won’t work very well).

So what do you guys think? which camera should i choose? I use my camera to record an event (concert, wedding, meeting, workshop, live event, etc) so i really need your opinion about these two cameras.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap