Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › DSLR’s › Canon 80D with Tamron or Canon 70-200.
- October 16, 2016 at 2:03 PM #91480vntemosMember
I have the Canon 80D and I use it for videography. My thoughts are which lens to buy? The Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC or the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM?
Will the Tamron have the same autofocus abilities as the Canon? My consideration is if the 80d servo focus will work as good as the Canons on the Tamron lens.
Thanks guys in advance!
- March 25, 2017 at 12:16 AM #215284videoexplainermumbaiMember
- March 25, 2017 at 12:16 AM #215285
- July 15, 2018 at 9:42 PM #71100645Tanish BansalGuest
Please tell to me can I use tamron 70-200 f2.8 with canon 80d for vedio shoot I was prefered this lense because low budget and tell to me this lense is focus follow while shoot vedio recording
- September 24, 2018 at 1:05 AM #72000928
- February 8, 2019 at 4:37 AM #72007939sheryl_gaskinParticipant
I have Canon 80D and for videography, I use Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC, the videos come clearly just the way I want. SP 70-200mm F/2.8 G2 (Model A025) telephoto lens reimagines the highly acclaimed Model A009 with enhanced optical performance, improved VC (Vibration Compensation), faster AF speed and accuracy, and shortened MOD (Minimum Object Distance) for greater flexibility.
- August 20, 2019 at 1:08 AM #72022311
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.