Canon 80D with Tamron or Canon 70-200.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I have the Canon 80D and I use it for videography. My thoughts are which lens to buy? The Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC or the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM?
      Will the Tamron have the same autofocus abilities as the Canon? My consideration is if the 80d servo focus will work as good as the Canons on the Tamron lens.
      Thanks guys in advance!

CANON 80D

CANON 80D is best.
    http://videoexplainermumbai.in/

Please tell to me can I use tamron 70-200 f2.8 with canon 80d for vedio shoot I was prefered this lense because low budget and tell to me this lense is focus follow while shoot vedio recording

Participant

What a fabulous camera canon. Pictures are looking awesome.

Kids Furniture Manufacturers in Mumbai

Kids Bunk Bed Manufacturers in Mumbai

Kids Combo Bed Manufacturers in Mumbai

Kids Car Bed Manufacturers in Mumbai

Kids Bedroom Set Manufacturers in Mumbai

sheryl_gaskinsheryl_gaskin
    Participant

I have Canon 80D and for videography, I use Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC, the videos come clearly just the way I want. SP 70-200mm F/2.8 G2 (Model A025) telephoto lens reimagines the highly acclaimed Model A009 with enhanced optical performance, improved VC (Vibration Compensation), faster AF speed and accuracy, and shortened MOD (Minimum Object Distance) for greater flexibility.

Participant

Thanks for posting i have also using canon80d its very good camera and giving outstanding results.

• Viewing 6 reply threads

2   +   4   =  

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2020

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look...
    homicide-bootstrap