Can´t set 4k60p 10Bit with GH5

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys.
      I have the issue, that I can´t set the video mode to 4k60p 10Bit, although I have set everything like the YT video from Atomos says and I have connected the Atomos Ninja Inferno via a HDMI 2.0 cable. Do I need to change a setting that the video doesn´t tell?

Why is it still unpublished?

There a several YT videos with GH5 owners showing how to complete the upgrade/update software and some have the link to get the download , try
      “GH5 10 bit upgrade download”

Learning to Fly: The GH5 supported 10bit at 4K even with version 1.0, the 1.1 update added 10bit to FHD video. I will go to my local dealer where I bought it, because I noticed a few other little querks with it, so I will look if this problem is the cameras fault too.

They should be happy to help.. i did find it on the Panasonic website buried in GH5 downloads and or updates ,, its not well signposted but you could email the support guys and ask them to email you the exact link if you include your serial number … but as you say.. if there are other quirks a trip to the shop would be good .. best of luck

Mine was preloaded when i bought it with version 1,1 date of purchase early august 17 so i got a free ride to it !

It was no problem for me to update to 1.1. A guy on YT said he solfed the problem by reseting everything to 0, but it didn’t help. The only thing panasonic told me is to update and contact the atomos support, because it can’t be a problem with the camera (ahhh yes, of course). Atomos only told me to use their 100$ HDMI cable that is only a simple HDMI 2.0b cable. Thanks for this awesome support of those 2, they get an F from me.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap