Camera Technique – Help request

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #91940

      Hi, after watching a few videos and seeing the technique used in a show “House Of Cards” I’m really interested how they actually made this effect and what’s it called. The camera moves very slowly but the video is speed up. I can’t come up with how they managed to do it. I though at first they shoot at a high reso so they can move it in after effects but I don’t think that’s how it’s done. The other idea was that they move the camera really really slowly and then just speed up the whole thing but that’s stupid and would take too much time. I’m just interested on what’s this technique called. I’d appreciate any help. πŸ™‚

    • #215034

      Possibly Panolapse (timelapse with little panorama)?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products