Camera suggestion? 4k, high speed, shallow DOF, 2,000

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders DSLR’s Camera suggestion? 4k, high speed, shallow DOF, 2,000

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hey guys,

I’m looking to upgrade from my Sony AX2000 camcorder, and the Canon XC10 has almost everything I’m looking for. ie: easy to use, 4k, super slow motion in 1080p or 720p. However, it doesn’t have the shallow depth of field, so I’m afraid I’ll have to look for something else.

I’m relatively new to using DSLR, but it’s a much cheaper option and more suitable for what I’m doing.

Would anyone be able to recommend a camera? We mostly shoot film and corporate videos. Again I’m looking for a recommended camera that shots 4k, high speed for slow motion, and with shallow depth of field.
      I appreciate the advice!

perfect camera for you that gives high dynamic range, low light capabilities, full frame sensor, 4k, etc… – sony a7sii

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Storage Buyer's Guide

The best digital storage for video editors — 2020

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap