You're using a beta version of our new web site.

Camera Purchase Suggestion

Home Forums Cameras and Camcorders Camera Purchase Suggestion

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JackWolcott 8 months ago.

• Author

DCGDSP
    Participant

Hey, Folks:

My company’s marketing department is looking to buy a new video camera to record case studies, product videos and more. We are currently using a Panasonic HC-X-920 for the ease of use by staff members. We’d like to upgrade to a lower-end professional grade camcorder.

It needs to be easy to use, but durable – 4K not necessary. (We film often in quarried, aggregate operations and manufacturing facilities.)

I have no idea where to start on pricing – around $2,000 if possible. For interviews, we use a lavaliere mic.

Thanks,
    Dave

JackWolcott
    Participant

We use a Sony PXW-X70 for shooting depositions, interviews and construction documentation videos. It works extremely well in full auto or in manual, is light weight and well balanced, and not too intimidating for a relative novice to use. We’ve owned it for three years and it has held up extremely well under all weather and job-site conditions.

DCGDSP
    Participant

Thanks, Jack! I’ll look into it.

narth

Looking at the Canon EOS and Nikon D type of cameras

narth

game1234

Hy friends this is Mahjongg Dark Dimensions online game and that is a multiplayer game, and it is a classical chines game, friends you easy to playing and understand mahjonng game,its is very simple and east to play mahjonng game on this site http://mahjongfreegames.online/dark-dimensions these mahjonng game very exiting and quite game, so go on this website and easy to playing and share other friends.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.