Camera Purchase Suggestion

DCGDSP's picture

Hey, Folks:

My company's marketing department is looking to buy a new video camera to record case studies, product videos and more. We are currently using a Panasonic HC-X-920 for the ease of use by staff members. We'd like to upgrade to a lower-end professional grade camcorder.

It needs to be easy to use, but durable - 4K not necessary. (We film often in quarried, aggregate operations and manufacturing facilities.)

I have no idea where to start on pricing - around $2,000 if possible. For interviews, we use a lavaliere mic.

Thanks,
Dave

Jack Wolcott's picture
Plus Member

We use a Sony PXW-X70 for shooting depositions, interviews and construction documentation videos. It works extremely well in full auto or in manual, is light weight and well balanced, and not too intimidating for a relative novice to use. We've owned it for three years and it has held up extremely well under all weather and job-site conditions.

DCGDSP's picture

Thanks, Jack! I'll look into it.

narth's picture

Looking at the Canon EOS and Nikon D type of cameras

game1234's picture

Hy friends this is Mahjongg Dark Dimensions online game and that is a multiplayer game, and it is a classical chines game, friends you easy to playing and understand mahjonng game,its is very simple and east to play mahjonng game on this site http://mahjongfreegames.online/dark-dimensions these mahjonng game very exiting and quite game, so go on this website and easy to playing and share other friends.