Camcorder or Compactcamera?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi!
      I’ve always loved to take video and I used to “vlog” when I was a kid before it was a thing.
      Im moving to australia from sweden and thought about recording my everyday life in good quality.

So I recently invested round 700 dollars on a Camera.
      I watched alot of reviews and stuff about vloging and nobody was recommending regular camcorders. And since I only had about 700 dollars to spend I bought a Canon powershot g7 x mark 2. I’ve hade it for 2 days now and Im starting to wonder why everyone was recommending this camera over all other choises. I thought you could get better image for 700 bucks…
      dslr’s is out of the picture since first of all I never take photo and when I do my phone works fine.
      I dont have the money to invest in a dslr and a lens tbh. I kinda need a “package thing”

Atleast I have 12 days to exchange the Canon powershot to something else. But I’m not sure if I’m going to, cuz I’m still gonna be needing a camera.

Can anyone enlighten me and tell me why people stopped using camcorders for these things?
      I personally loved camcorders back in the day and realized today that I would love to have one.
      Is there any Camcorder that records with very good sharp 1080p quality around the same price?
      I would LOVE to have a microphone input and the camera I bought doesnt appear to have one…

Any suggsestions? I looked into the SONY FDR-AX33 today but bow does it compare to the Canon powershot I bought? Is it worth 100 more bucks?

I know, alot of questions. I would really appreciate some help here…

Definitely recommend Canon t6i! This is a DSLR with a megapixel of 24.2MP, it has the highest resolution in all Canon APS-C cameras. very easy to use and possibly the most affordable DSLR options in the market. Check out a full comparison betwee t6i and a list of other similar options here: http://whatphotographygear.com/cameras/best-youtube-cameras.html

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap