Camcorder for “Places of Worship”

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I ran across this, from this weeks B&H newsletter.  Having reviewed several posts from religious video enthusiasts, I thought it might be pertinent…although the prices seem very steep.  Perhaps it will generate some ingenuity on the part of budget-minded sermon recorders?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/EVERCAM-XU-81-FULL-HD-IN-OUTDR-CAMERA/ci/23714/N/3974362681?cm_mmc=EML-_-Newsletter_Newsletter-_-140109-_-Body_Retail_Canon-XU-81-Full-HD

Participant

Ed, B&H has a whole bunch of PTZ cameras; just do a search using PTZ. Many of the prices are more down-to-earth. 

The $10k pricing of the ones in your link seems to indicate they might find use in a specialized industrial or broadcast setting, although I didn't review the specs closely. Seeing that they're made by Canon probably adds to the price as well.

Participant

Ed, B&H has a whole bunch of PTZ cameras; just do a search using PTZ. Many of the prices are more down-to-earth. 

The $10k pricing of the ones in your link seems to indicate they might find use in a specialized industrial or broadcast setting, although I didn't review the specs closely. Seeing that they're made by Canon probably adds to the price as well.

Participant

Participant

Participant

Participant

Participant

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera Support Buyer's Guide

The best advanced camera support for video — 2021

While the camera will always be at the core of your production setup, using the best camera support is vital in getting smooth cinematic shots.
homicide-bootstrap