camcorder for low light conditions

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Theatre Mad
      Participant

Hey guys i am on the hunt for a video camcorder for shooting in my theater room and would like to purchase one with very low grain if any. My jvc hd620 is not doing the job without grain and its annoying looking at my video's with all that grain. I am looking at the panasonic HC-WXF995M but do not want to commit to buying it if my results are the same as the JVCHD620. I need some good advice here starting with the correct camcorder to begin with then i can learn to use it properly. The camcorder i am looking at being the panasonic is a 4k camcorder but that is not my priority as my priority is a camera for low light conditions.Thanks guys i hope you can help.

Coreyjay4

When my band plays at bars, I run into the same grainy issue due to the low light. I have no solutions for you but I'm curious to hear what other people suggest.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Consumer Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.