Camcoder with high frame rate

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I want shoot calisthenics tutorials (body-weight exercise) and I want use slow motion in some cases. So I need a lot of fps. I was looking on YI 4k+ but I don’t like fisheye for this purpose. My budger is max 1000$. Do you know about something good? Thanks

Participant

With a budget around $1000, you’re not going to find 4K camcorder that can do high speed, but here’s a great alternative. Panasonic’s HC-V770 does 120fps at 1080p, and through some in-camera manipulation, will give the equivalent of 240fps. Price for this cam is around $600.
      https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1109405-REG/panasonic_hc_v770_full_hd_camcorder.html

Thanks for reply. I just bought FDR-AX53 with 100fps slow mode (PAL version) but indoor there is not really good results. There is some 1000$ DSLR or something with better results or it is really small budget for this?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap