Camcoder with high frame rate

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I want shoot calisthenics tutorials (body-weight exercise) and I want use slow motion in some cases. So I need a lot of fps. I was looking on YI 4k+ but I don’t like fisheye for this purpose. My budger is max 1000$. Do you know about something good? Thanks

Participant

With a budget around $1000, you’re not going to find 4K camcorder that can do high speed, but here’s a great alternative. Panasonic’s HC-V770 does 120fps at 1080p, and through some in-camera manipulation, will give the equivalent of 240fps. Price for this cam is around $600.
      https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1109405-REG/panasonic_hc_v770_full_hd_camcorder.html

Thanks for reply. I just bought FDR-AX53 with 100fps slow mode (PAL version) but indoor there is not really good results. There is some 1000$ DSLR or something with better results or it is really small budget for this?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap