Burning a 1080p short movie to a dvd for festival registration

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Burning a 1080p short movie to a dvd for festival registration

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I will send it to a film festival's election. I don't have a dvdplayer to try it. I need to know how I can burn this film for it to be able to play in dvdplayers? Is dvd flick a good program for this? Which resolution and settings should I use?

I'm sorry for my poor English. Please help. πŸ™‚

Participant

Usually, the DVD burner program that came with Windows 7 does a good job with that.( Windows DVD Maker is the official name)

Do your friends have a DVD player. Can you take your finished disc to an electronics store and try it there?

DVD players are so inexpensive ( but don't get those "Discman" sized players) get something from a "name" manufacturer. There really is no excuse for NOT having one!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year β€” 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap