BMPCC – Canoe Footage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Thought I would share some footage I've shot with the Black magic pocket cinema camera. I've had this camera for a while now finding a balance between what style rig works best for my situation.

Shot this in a canoe with my shoulder rig stripped down barebones. Just two 15mm rods a v-lock battery and the bmpcc with the sigma 18-35. Let me know what you think.

Participant

Interesting video, but a little overdone with the light-burst effects,  It reminds me of those old 8mm home videos when the film got accidentlty exposed due to a bad light leak in the film canister.

Participant

A little overdone? Some beautiful images ruined by the constant effect – that was completely unnecessary in my humble view. Colour saturation seemed a little lower than I personally would have liked. Some of the passing object shots with still water were really nice – but then a big yellow zap crept into the frame and out again. It matters little, but I hated the music. If people remake Beatles songs, it's dangerous, and that one just annoyed me.

So – great pics, but really didn't like the effect or music.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap