Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Videomaker › Tips and Suggestions › Blocking sunlight
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- March 19, 2014 at 10:29 AM #74636AnonymousInactive
Hello, my client just moved my shoot up by two hours so i will now be doing alot of shots towards bay windows on the first floor of the store. Would simple black construction sheets work towards blocking out the direct sunlight and making it look like it's night time or is there a better tech to use for this?
- March 19, 2014 at 7:06 PM #210071
- March 14, 2015 at 1:04 AM #211900adam agartharMember
i think we can block sunlight by three methoda
2.shooting int the shade
3.find a reflector
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.