Beta Videomaker Website Not Recognizing Me

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have tried a few times now to sign into VideoMaker via the new beta website. However the site does not recognize my login. I have tried typing it in and copying and pasting, as well as changing my password and username. Do I need to create a new account?

Hey Kenny, I’ll look into this, but in the meantime, you may want to get in touch with @videomaker.com">customerservice@videomaker.com to see if they have any insight.

Thanks for checking out the new site!

Participant

I have the same trouble – can't log in (incorrect password) on the new one, and the same password works fine on the old site. 

AND failed when I tried to post this – unexpected error the first time.

Thanks nlajeune! Couldn't find that email.

Paulears, yeah I have changed my password and username a couple times on the old website, saved, then tried to login on the new site. Still haven't had any luck. And same here about the post, this is the first time I've seen it since I originally posted it. I guess I'll email customer support real quick.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2020

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap