Best Video Player?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hi, I am doing a Videoclip for my band. I have done some videos before, but in this case I want it to look as good as possible. So I shot it with a good camera (5D MKII, 50mm Lens). I´m editing with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. I got all the editing done and now moving into Color Correccion and Levels. THE THING IS I played it on the Windows Media Player and it looks similar to what I was getting in the Premiere Pro Window. BUT I then tryed it with VLC Player and it looked much more lighted up (as if the Level values where changed) so I went into QuickTime and that was even worse, I could even se some grain and everything was as If I had Shot it with a High ISO (I Didn´t).

So now I have no idea wich player is really showing what is going to look like to everyone once I upload it.
      Can anyone give me some advise on this?

Participant

If your video looks ok in premiere, I would suggest using windows media player, as that is what most viewers use.  Different players will be set up differently by their manufacturers, that's probably why they look different.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap