Best Video Editing 32″ Monitor

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello Videomaker Forum People:

I am interested in purchasing 2 monitors for my new high-end, custom computer.

I would like to know some peoples opinions about the best and below the best 32″ computer monitor for Video Editing.

I run windows 7 pro. But will prob. have to succumb to Windows 10 soon.

I also do dual monitors as I have a lot more convenience with 2 monitors.

I am interested in some suggestions. Please reply.

Thank you all.

Mike
      Long Beach CA

palladini971palladini971
      Participant

I also have a Beast of a computer for editing, with two wall mounted 32 in monitors. My Beast runs both Windows 7 Pro and Linux Cinnamon Sara. I use Sony Vegas Pro 13 on Win 7 and Kdenlive on Linux. I use Linux about 99% of the time. Kdenlive is as good as Vegas 13 is. In fact we have the Beast, a Laptop running Windows 8 and Linux and the we have another laptop running Windows 10, that one is hooked to our HD TV and it runs KODI.

The Beast is My editing Computer, it is a Desktop, with 5 Fans in it, 16 GB Hard drive space, Intel I7 CPU, 64 Bit system, a 4 GB Graphics card, a Surround Sound Audio card. My Monitors are both Panasonic Veria, and do fine.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap