Batch change video to have audio in both ears?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Batch change video to have audio in both ears?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I have about 60 videos.. there's only audio in the left ear.. is there any batch software I can convert them so the sound goes through both left and right? I want to watch these videos not just on my computer, but my tablet/phone, and I sometimes watch them on my television.

I've got PowerDirecter 11.

I don't want to do them one by one, nor do I want to extract the audio, edit it and rejoin it.

Inactive

Don't know Power Director.  In Avid, you can link to QuickTime files without taking the time to import, but you'd still have to edit them on a timeline.  Simply create a stereo track on the edit side and set your pan to zero (or slightly to one side if you want a simulated stereo effect).

I know that's not the answer you're looking for but perhaps it'll give you some info, pending replies by other users.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best tripods for video — 2021

Carefully comparing and reviewing system specs will ultimately help you find the best tripod to fit your needs and your budget.
homicide-bootstrap