Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video Contests & Festivals › Aputure video contest 2014–USD2600
- March 20, 2014 at 12:40 AM #74701
I heard this video contest news from Aputure facebook. Now sharing this news with more people to win the prize. More information is here: http://www.aputure.com/blog/2014/03/18/courage-video-contest-2014/
Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.
Yes, we are stoked to announce our new video contest 2014. And the theme is…Courage. Create a 1 minutevideo with your interpretation of courage. Be as creative as you like!
Videos must be uploaded to Youtube and tagged with #2014videocontest. Aputure professional team will select the top 10 finalists from all submissions. You would tell your friends to watch and vote for your video. We are going to be awarding top 5 winners. You will definitely want to get your hands on this prize! How can you say no to that?
- Monday, March 31st: Video Submission Opens
- Sunday, May 18th at 11:59 PM: Video Submission Ends
- Sunday, June 1st: Public Voting Opens
- Monday, June 30th at 11:59 PM EDT: Public Voting Ends
- Thursday, July 3rd: Announce Winners. Final winners determined by your last votes.
The top 5 finalists will be named winners, awarded the following prize:
- 1 person First Place – $1,000 prize purse consisting of Vivo Video Pack
- 2 persons Second Place – $600 (total $1200) prize purse consisting of Vivo Video Pack
- 2 persons Third Place – $200 (total $400) prize purse consisting of Vivo Video Pack
There is just over 2 weeks to submit your video. Wanna win some gear? Check out the contest Aputure video contest 2014 is putting on. They're giving away $2600 work of stuff!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.