Apple’s MacBook Pro

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I'm looking to buy the new Apple MacBook Pro and buying and installing the final Cut Pro X so that I can edit. I wanted to know if anyone out there is using the computer and software and how you feel about both cause I really think I want it but I'm still not 100% not there yet. Oh and does any one know when the new computers are coming out?

Mike WilhelmMike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

I have a MacBook Pro and I love it. It's powerful, yet thin and light.

Final Cut Pro X is a great option if $300 is about what you're looking to spend on editing software. The alternatives are going to be way more money unless you drop to intermediate or basic software. Avid is $1000, Premiere is $30-$50 a month, and Vegas is $600.

Not sure when the new MacPros are coming out, but I can't wait to try one out. πŸ™‚

Participant

Thank you Mike for getting back to me on the Mac Pro Book, I think i will wait and see when the new computers come out and then I'll make up my mind I know it should be soon I have been doing alot of research on the new Mac's.

Maria Morris

"  I think i will wait and see when the new computers come out and then I'll make up my mind I know it should be soon I have been doing alot of research on the new Mac's. "            If you hurry, you can buy the current model hardware/software which will be obsolete within the next six months!         ( just kidding, of course )

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap