Anyone need Audio Post Production for a short film?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Anyone need Audio Post Production for a short film?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m new to Post Production but very keen to start a project. I originally started out as a sound engineer & music producer 6-7 years ago but have recently had my eyes opened to the world of post production and I’m fascinated by it! I feel I have a good ear from my experience as a music producer/engineer and also the imagination to be creative in a sound design situation. I have my own equipment and run the latest version of Pro Tools. If you have a short film that you need sound design on please please please give me a shout! After all you’ve got nothing to lose as if you don’t like the final result you don’t have to use it :). I welcome any offers you may have! Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you soon.

Participant

Hi.. I was looking for weeks in the internet for audios and sound effects to include some of them in my short film. And, when i saw your post, i was happy that i found you. But, first i have questions, if you have experience why would you ask for something like that (If i'm not wrong) for free? And, can i hear some of your works before i decide? To be clear, i didn't yet decide i need your help, but i wanted to just tell that i may need you in the next days. And i'll be of course pleasured to have your help. 

Participant

Hello there. Thanks for getting back to me. Could you send me your email so we can chat privately? Thanks.

Hi, I also have a few questions on your audio engineering. Do you have a certification? If so with whom?  How long is short? Regards.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap