Anyone ever buy an AVID from DVLine and know what drivers they used for XP?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Anyone ever buy an AVID from DVLine and know what drivers they used for XP?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am trying to re-install Windows XP Professional on my computer built by DVLine back in Jan of 2005 … and I have the XP disc but I don't have the drivers. And I can't call the company because they have long since gone out of business. By any chance, did anyone else buy a system from DVLine … and know what drivers they would have used for XP Professional back in Jan of 2005? You'd be a life savor at this point.

Thanks.  

Dean

DeanPaulDirectorNJ@gmail.com

Brian
      Participant

My guess and it's only a guess is that they wouldn't have done anything proprietarty.  If nothing else, there might be some OLD Avid drivers you'd need.  

chuckzootz
      Participant

go to majorgeeks.com and download a tool called slim drivers, its a free tool that will check your hardware and automatically download all the appropriate drivers and install them for you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN