Anyone ever buy an AVID from DVLine and know what drivers they used for XP?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Anyone ever buy an AVID from DVLine and know what drivers they used for XP?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am trying to re-install Windows XP Professional on my computer built by DVLine back in Jan of 2005 … and I have the XP disc but I don't have the drivers. And I can't call the company because they have long since gone out of business. By any chance, did anyone else buy a system from DVLine … and know what drivers they would have used for XP Professional back in Jan of 2005? You'd be a life savor at this point.

Thanks.  

Dean

DeanPaulDirectorNJ@gmail.com

Participant

My guess and it's only a guess is that they wouldn't have done anything proprietarty.  If nothing else, there might be some OLD Avid drivers you'd need.  

Participant

go to majorgeeks.com and download a tool called slim drivers, its a free tool that will check your hardware and automatically download all the appropriate drivers and install them for you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lenses for video — 2021

Lenses are key to making your favorite camera create the images you envision. These are the best lenses for video available today.
homicide-bootstrap