Any suggestions on this music video? Shadow G – Step On Stage

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders DSLR’s Any suggestions on this music video? Shadow G – Step On Stage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Shadow G – Stap On Stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6A_XUjIc0M

This is a music video I recently finished working on with Chicago rapper Shadow G. It was shot in Tucson, AZ over a period of four days. I did the videography using a Canon 60D camera and a 18-200mm telephoto lens fstop of 3.5 to 5.6. I also directed and cut the video in Sony Vegas 11. I am currently in preproduction for another music video with Shadow G. I would like any suggestions on how to improve on the cut or videography in future projects.

Participant

Theog, I tried to view the video and it is not available.

You did a good job of making sure that no matter where the scene was he was still lipping the right words.

Here is a good suggestion for your next one. take the type of song it is, and find 2 famous artist music videos that the same kind of song, then look at what they did, and try to take the two concepts of what they did and do a something inbetween both. This will give you good creative ideas that look more high level production but at the same time nobody will say you copied anyone.

also if he wants to have a nice music video he needs to dress more like he is official, dew rags are not official tell him to dress like T.I. or Chamillionaire

Here is the link –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8A_DlDHak

Sorry last post came out funny.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Stock media: How to find and use the best stock photos, videos, music and more

Acquiring stock media and editing it into your project is very often faster, cheaper and much more convenient than creating that media yourself.
homicide-bootstrap