Any easy-to-use motion footage gear???

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I’m trying to learn some TVC techniques. (I’m a non-professional and I just want to improve my skills) But I realized it is very important to shoot motion footage. Especially when I try to shoot a product such as a cup or a vase.

And it is really a big challenge to move my camera as I wanted it to. I found those sliders and turntables are expensive and not user-friendly. So, I wonder is there any solution for motion footage shooting?

Thanks a lot.
      Victor

Participant

The answer to your problem is to be found right here in Videomaker Magazine: take a look at https://www.videomaker.com/courses/717/how-to-make-your-own-table-top-dolly?utm_source=enews&utm_medium=email&utm_content=video1_2016_fri_06_03&utm_campaign=traffic, “How to make your own table top dolly.” It’s easy to do, inexpensive and very effective.

Good luck.

Hey Jack

Thank you for the DIY Dolly. Great idea! But I’m still thinking how can I shoot footage like “desktop jib” does. Because I want to move the camera not just in horizontal level. I’m looking for something allowed me to move the camera in 3 dimensions. Obviously, my hands does not work well enough. But your answer does help a lot: )

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap