An introduction and good tips.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello,

First I must say that I love your site. The info I find there on a regular basis is top notch and I am grateful that you guys do what you do. 

I am an independent filmmaker and video production company owner in Fresno, CA. I have started writing a daily Twitter and Facebook feed that distills everything I have learned in the filmmaking business in the last 15 years into what I hope to be simple and consistently useful daily tips for the complete filmmaker. The feed will be almost exclusively non-commercial, never discuss my daily activities and be very focused to helping its core readership. I invite you to check it out @MovieKnowHow

Thank you for your time and keep up the good work!

Justin McAleece
      Head of Video Production
      at http://www.BlareMedia.net

@MovieKnowHow

ara
      Participant

Hi Justin
      I am headed to your feed in the hopes of learning!
      Photography has been my Daily passtime since on the road full time for the past a bit over 6 years with my Buddy "Spirit", a motorcycle with a sidecar for him and our beloved tent!

I am finding Videos being difficult. Not the Go-Pro stuff, but the real "mechanical" aspects of it. So much wish there was a complete manual!
      Will read what you are writing and it might enlighten me.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN