Air Bender seeking Video Editor

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      VapeVanGogh

Hey Forum.

Let me start off by saying I am an absolute novice when it comes to video production. But that’s why I’ve come here!

I have a talent. I can make incredibly beautiful smoke tricks. if you want to see what im talking about I’ve got a few videos on my Instagram @vape_van_gogh. Check it out.

Alright you can go ahead and cringe now…

But for those of you who see the potential in something like this *HIGH FIVE* because the technique involved in these tricks is unfathomable.

One word.
      variety.
      Every week i see a brand new trick and i cant help but wonder ” how the F—“.
      (until i replicate it myself).
      My point being, NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN AN AIR BENDER UNTIL NOW. So if you want on the bandwagon Let me help you help me.

I’ve got the Vape skills.
      You’ve got the Video Production skills.
      Message me if you want to know more.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You ever get anyone to produce video’s for you? I’m in Arizona, not sure how we would work together…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Employment’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

How to choose the right computer for video editing: 4 key specs to check

Buying the best workstation for your needs means understanding how the CPU, GPU, RAM and storage options work together to enhance overall performance.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN