Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Production Gear › AFI Handheld 3-Axis Steady Gimbal need programing
- August 29, 2017 at 1:15 PM #95304jpicassoParticipant
I purchased a AFI VS-3SD Handheld 3-Axis Steady Gimbal Stabilizer few months ago. It was working well until I try to use the setup button under the camera plate. Now it works for 1 min and and start rotating up down left right, everywhere.
I thing I need the software for this Gimbal but can’t find it anywhere.
Any help please?
- August 29, 2017 at 1:18 PM #216070
- November 26, 2017 at 11:28 AM #277933mmf1Member
I have the same problem bro, did you ever find a soultion ? I looked at alot of firm wares soft wares , upgradeing it to SimpleBGC versions 2.2 all the wat to 2.7 2.55 ! No soultion im still stuck !
- December 13, 2017 at 4:44 AM #278012mcmaasaiMember
Any news on the gimbal or firmware?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.