Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Aerial drone footage?
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 26, 2014 at 7:07 AM #76176AnonymousInactive
Hi everyone, I am trying to edit a video to look as though it's camera footage from a tactical drone/helicopter. Probably monochromatic, bluish, with kinda stripes across the screen, some noise.
I can't find ANYTHING like that, please help? Not even a tutorial, just an example, or what to search for. Can you help?
- April 27, 2014 at 6:09 AM #210304Johny2.5Participant
I use Sony Movie Studio and I think it has some if not all the effects you're looking for. But modern drones have pretty good cameras on em now… 🙂
- April 28, 2014 at 1:16 PM #210314JosephParticipant
Its true, a lot of military footage like that is black and white and the resolution is not all that bad. Maybe try making it b&w, dumping the resolution down to 480 or worse (even for small periods of time to reflect a lack of throughput on the transmission,) cranking up the contrast, add some clouds passing in on occasion, and throw in some targeting graphics. Have you played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? They’ve got a level where you operate the weapons systems on a gunship. You should be able to watch it on youtube somewhere. Might give you some ideas.
- April 29, 2014 at 5:11 AM #210322JoeParticipant
I always use Sony Movie Studio Platinum Suite 12 it will help you with such effects you looking for.
- April 29, 2014 at 2:00 PM #210326
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.