Advice on Adding My News Stories to My Online Portfolio

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Employment Advice on Adding My News Stories to My Online Portfolio

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I formerly worked for a News Station and have stories I would like to add to my Portfolio online.  I was the editor for each one but I want to make sure I am not violating any copyright law by doing so.  Please provide any advice that you can.  I want to show off my work but I don't what to anything that would put me in any legal issuses.  Thank you for your time.

Participant

My guess is that you need to get permission from your former station to be able to legally do this. If you left on good terms, this shouldn't be an issue.

Mike

Inactive

I did put in my two weeks notice, and left doing my job responsibly and to the best of my ability. However, I unknowingly left before sweeps, and this particular high command at the station is not so forgiving.

get permission….

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera on a hand held stabilizer

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2021

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap