Advertising On My Dvd’s

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi folks im desperate for some help here please , we are a small new filming company that have this year started to make ends meet and build a client base , we advertise are Dvds of all forms of motorsport via our wensite , facebook , twitter and by leaflets when at an event filming , we this year have gained Car motorsport clubs in the area we are , previous year we had every Motorcycle club in our area / County , i have been contacting business to see if they would be interested in advertising on our covers and on the end of our Dvds' , we have a company that is interested and are asking for a price now we sold 200ish units last year this year with new clubs coming on board it looks brighter , my question is what do i charge them ? what price do i give them ? how do i even workout a price ? in reality we would really like them onboard with us and would offer free advertising as i believe this would help us in the long haul , please has anyone got any advice for me
      thanks in advance folks
      Participant

How many people are going to see the advertisement? That will be important info when asking for a price.

My advice is to aim high…. more than you think they'll accept, then negotiate your way down from there.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to choose the right computer for video editing: 4 key specs to check

Buying the best workstation for your needs means understanding how the CPU, GPU, RAM and storage options work together to enhance overall performance.
homicide-bootstrap