Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- February 12, 2014 at 2:59 PM #72901
- February 12, 2014 at 10:32 PM #209775BrianParticipant
When all else fails, RTFM. That aside, make sure your frame rate, resolution and codec are supported by your HDV deck.
- February 16, 2014 at 1:50 PM #209809
Frame rate, resolution and codec are supported by my Sony HDV deck.
What do you mean with RTFM?
- March 1, 2014 at 4:48 AM #209908
Hi Ed, Propably you´re right but I have to do this for a friend of mine.
He has a Sony HDR-FX7 of his own and he wants to make a movie of his and mine (1080p) footage.
- March 4, 2014 at 2:49 PM #209944Laguna HikerMember
I'm puzzled–if he wants to use your footage, why not export to file and give that to your friend?
- March 9, 2014 at 6:44 AM #209971
Because he use Pinnacle Studio for editing which can not handle 1080p footage.
- February 21, 2014 at 7:40 PM #209852EddieValiantParticipant
RTFM means read the flippin manual. May I ask – why are you trying to export to tape? There are so many other options that are so much better.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.