About webinars

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Dear sirs :

I live at Chile and I would like to attend at your webinar "The art of Titles & Graphics, November 14", and I found nowhere, nor who to contact about a question.

If I buy it, do you have a record of this webinar to review it later? due to :

1) If I can't be at that time in front of my computer

2) I'm not native english speaker, so I think I may review again the info.

Thanks and put, in any place, a contact if any need information about this topics, or is it the forum?

Thanks

Inactive

pmalbec,

Thank you for your interest in the webinars, Titles and Graphics is one of my favorites. Customer Service, customerservice@videomaker.com is a good place to go if our English becomes an issue. Just be warned, our staff is generally limited to English as of now.

We have been asked this before, but we do not record the webinars to be given to attendees. It is quite a live event, so we'll need to measure up time zones (we're in Pacific standard time). Looks like you do great with English, but while you're attending the webinar we'll be able to slow down or go over.

Please let us know if you have other questions!

-Jackson

Inactive

There is indeed a place for frequently asked questions,

http://www.videomaker.com/about-us/faq

about 5 topics down is some more information on the webinars.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap