4×4 matchbox driving up book stack

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      bwelch12
      Participant
      bwelch12
      Participant

The cars were originally recorded from the top of the stack and letting them roll backwards towards the bottom.

Mike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

This is great! I love the sound effects. Where'd you find them?

sfolden85
      Participant

Super good, a simple concept, I love it! Inspiring. Great job keep it up.

mhageman
      Inactive

This is a great video…I liked all the differnt angles and shots you got of each car. It looked so real with the sound effect in place that I was expecting a miniture driver to hop out of the trucks at any minute. ha ha, Great job.

Cville
      Participant

I'm sure I'd enjoy it but  still can't play the embedded  YouTube on my IPad. 

Cville
      Participant

Very nice.  Looks like it took alot of time to sync the sound effects. 

bwelch12
      Participant

Thanks,

Most of the sound effects I got are from this site. http://www.grsites.com/archive/sounds/

When I first came across that site you could download files for free.  They have recently changed and now it cost about $20.00 to download all of their files.  About 2,000. Not to bad for all you get.

The rest of the sound effects were ones that came included with the software or other misc free sites I've happened across.

There are 9 different tracks dedicated only to  sound effects for that piece.

Thanks for the idea.  It sparked creativityand an idea that I otherwise would have probably never thought of.  I appreciate the challenge!

Bryant

Mike Wilhelm
      Keymaster
      Cville
      Participant

Mike. Thanks for the link. 

bwelch12
      Participant

Thanks,

I need to find some miniture drivers.

bwelch12
      Participant

Thanks for the compliment.

Mostly just a lot of copying and pasting on the sound effects once i found ones I liked.  Then just some tweaking here and there as needed at the individual bumps.

bwelch12
      Participant

Thanks for the compliment.  I'm glad you liked it.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Challenge 5: Shoot For Reverse’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN