Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › 4k editing and rendering
- September 21, 2017 at 7:52 AM #95508
- September 21, 2017 at 7:54 AM #216173mpMember
hope to get solution
- September 21, 2017 at 4:37 PM #216175CharlesBennettParticipant
The problem is most likely your GPU as it is underpowered for 4k. The gt 630 is, according to nVidia, only available in 1 or 2gb configurations not 4gb. You would be better off with a GTX 1080 or higher.
- September 24, 2017 at 12:06 PM #216184EddieValiantParticipant
Unless you have a nuclear-powered computer, best way to deal with 4K editing is to use proxy files. Do a search to learn how this is done.
- October 4, 2017 at 6:29 PM #216253macmediazMember
You can refer this post.
- October 11, 2017 at 12:40 AM #216281KapDxMember
GeForce GTX 1050 TI OC edition is a good choice for 4K video editing. I personally use that
This is my budget 4K Configuration
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.